GF1 Aftercare is used after skin manipulations like laser treatment, dermabrasion, acid-induced skin peels and waxing. It supports the skin after treatment.
The main benefits of GF1, when used as an aftercare product to support the skin, are:
- A strong antiseptic action against pathogens including biofilm, bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- A reduction in inflammation which means less redness, pain.
- 60 to 70% faster healing than without using the product.
- Much lower risk of Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation in darker skin types.
Treatment complications from a chemical peel, microneedling, laser, dermabrasion or waxing can include:
- Koebnerization (a form of psoriasis)
- Rashes and delayed healing due to inflammation
- Prolonged redness of the skin